Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I Love me, and i love you

its nothing wrong if you love your self, but it doesnt mean you always love your self right? i started blogwalking for a momment, and i had readed someone's blog, its about __ things about her and make her feel amazing (so i copied ;p)

i love my self because..

1. I am an easygoing person. im easy to make friends and i like being friends with anybody. no matter if she/he is poor, "vilaggers", rich, stupid, smart, ugly, pretty, handsome, popular, unpopular, etc, im still making friends with them :D

2. I love people for who they are. i love people for who they are, not i love them for they populareness, richness, look, or whatever. and i really apriciates if the people loving me the way i am too. so dont hesitate p.s= sometimes look matters! ;p

3. I'm a sensitive person. It's not really exactly always a good thing, because I cry easily, I get mad easily, etc. But that makes me a good listener for others, I understand what other people feels, maybe not always literally, but because of that I'm a good friend.

4. I'm smart. maybe im not the smartest kid in the classroom, but i love to read books, surfing the internet, watches news, etc. but the most important thing that experience its a good teacher, if you had a lot experiences, i feel more smart than i think i am.

5. My passion its music. although i cannot play any musical instruments, but i really love listening to good music. a good music can make you feel good right?

6. I'm creative. im in loooooove so much with art! i love photography, sculptures, handicraft(especially indonesian's ;)), painting, drawing, colouring, designing, everything! actually my passion its art too hihi.

7. I love my body. im thin, but i dont has a bad habit such as calling my self fat even if my body is still thin. im proud of my body and i use it to reach the modelling world.

8. I keep my future job permanently (you know what i mean right?). i want to be a model so bad and i going to reach it soon, so wish me luck :)

9. I'm a thankful person. i know to say thankyou and i learned a lot. i've had opportunities, mistakes, and for whatever I've been through, it has taught me to be thankful of what I have, what I have gained, and what I am.

10. I love my family and my friends. There both are my first preority to my life. i love them more than anything in this world. i would never hurt them, and they wouldnt let anything hurt me. i'll do everything to make them happy, so as them to me. without them, im probably nothing. and them who made me a great person.



thats its for today, i hope you write about 10 things about your self too. and believe me, it feels good :)
xoxo, Aya Paramitha

0 comments:

Post a Comment