Thursday, September 24, 2009

spell my name

hellooooooo bloggski
happy ied day! (yaya i know its telat) for those who celebrate. yes, im a moslem. stop asking.

many people ask "why your nickname is Aya?", "your fullname is not relate with your nickname", "why is your fullname changed to Aya Paramitha?" im getting bored with those questions so i explained here. some peeps know my real full name is Namira Prajna Paramitha, and the jawa's name is Ra.(Raden Ajeng) Namira P.P. but why i changed it to Aya Paramitha? well first, is not for "gaya2an", but because its too long and its too hard to remember it, so i singkat to Aya Paramitha, im not changing it but i make it more pendek. two, it a suggestion from my sister, when im making a facebook with my big sis i said "apa ya namanya? kayanya npp kepanjangan deh..." my sister have an idea and write this on the fullname for fb "Aya Paramitha" wow thats cool, and alhasil nama gue di fb sampe sekarang Aya Paramitha hahah.

nickname? its simple. my sisters name is Ayes and Tyas, biar seirama my mother nicknamed me Aya, so Ayes Tyas Aya HAHA penting bangeeeeet,
okay, fyi that my nickname is Aya, PLEASEEEEE call me Ay, cause Ya is confusing me! i dont know the difference between people saying ya(iya) and ya(my name)! sometimes i get wrong when people saying "ya" -____-
now, spell my name.


A



y



α

123, A-y-α, what? AYA! :D

p.s: turut berduka cita with my friend, Sean. his father died because of a heart-attack. you know him if you're following my twitter, when school days, he sit (always) in front of me and i often taking candid picture of him&upload it to ubertwitter hehe. his father is very nice, dia pernah minjemin gue pulsa...iklhas lagi. when i hear that he's dead, to be honest, im shocked. fyi, pas bgt td gue baru mikir "apakabar ya sean? bapanya si sean jg pakabar ya?" trs denger dia meninggal, siapa yg ga kaget coba?. so, selamat jalan om winar, semoga diterima disisi-Nya, may god bless you, Amien.
xoxo, Aya Paramitha

0 comments:

Post a Comment