Wednesday, December 2, 2009

follow me on twitter NOW!

HELLO! LONG TIME NO POST HIAHIAHIAHIA (tuh liat aja tanggal post yg sblmnya).
pembukaannya lebay ya.

firstly, for my new blog or i call it fashion blog, gue belom sempet foto2 dll. why? ga sempet, males, and too busy. sorry if you are curious with my new blog :(

secondly, gue udah kls 9. bentar lagi gue mesti ngadepin sm yg namanya UAN, UJIAN PRAKTEK, dan ugh hate to say it....UN. so i dont have time to arrange my blog and posting a post.

thirdly, i love someone. i cant forget him. and ssssh! thats a secret between me and you peeps :p

fourth, you should know theres a website that is booming ryte now..TWITTER. my twitter: @ayaprmt (follow me!). i tweet a lot. and if you already follow me: sorry if im spamming ur twitter :p

toddles!
Aya Pamitha
p.s: i miss you blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment